How the Eas'capism.com Website Works...
This site will guide you through the various activities and accommodation options on offer by route or by selecting your accommodation or activities by choice. The EAS'CAPE button is your portal to the following:
- FEATURES - By selecting the activity/ies of your choice you will be provided with a selection of products catering for your specific needs
- ROUTES - By choosing any of the Routes, by clicking on the interactive map, you will find the special activities on offer within each area
- DESTINATION - By selecting your town of choice a listing of products within a 300km radius will be provided
- ZONES - By selecting a specific route it will provide you with detailed information on the route, products and activities on offer
- ROUTE PLANNER - By first selecting the route that you will be travelling along, and then the destination of your trip, the system will advise you of all the offerings along the way
Choose any of the Routes by clicking on the interactive map to find out what special activities each has to offer.
Explore the Eastern Cape and experience the best South Africa has to offer! Naturally!
Eas'capism.com invites you to begin your journey of exploration to the best the Eastern Cape has to offer...
Come to the Eastern Cape and enjoy South Africa's finest beaches where dolphins play in the warm waters, game reserves team with wildlife, people greet you with a story and a smile, and the holiday adventure of a lifetime unfolds before you.
The Eastern Cape is divided into different routes, each boasting some of the finest destinations in South Africa.
These routes include the vast Hinterland of the Karoo Heartland, the endless miles of golden beaches of the Sunshine Coast, the breathtaking mountains and forests of the Tsitsikamma and the fine history, culture and world class game safaris of the Frontier Country. Teamed with the sweeping sand dunes and wide-open beaches of the Kouga and the unique culture and people of the Wild Coast - all combining together to make the Eastern Cape your destination of choice.